Welcome to St Christopher’s, Panania
NSW Health has announced that from Sunday 20 December, churches will be able to have 100 people at all religious services, as long as a four square metre rule is observed, with the exception of people from the same household.
You’ll find more information in this link: https://www.sydneycatholic.org/coronavirus-frequently-asked-questions/
* Masks are compulsory for all people over 12 years of age when in the church.
* There is no booking required for all masses.
* Please be in the church foyer at least 20 minutes before Mass starts, this is to enable sufficient time to sign in prior to the commencement of Masses (Please note: all entering the Church must sign-in for COVID-safe purposes and social distancing and hygiene measures must be observed at all times).
* Please sign-in using the QR code or the sign-in sheet Thank you for using the QR codes.You can also download the QR reader APP or Service NSW APP if you are have trouble using the codes.
* Please take the bulletin with you after using it or place it in the rubbish bin at the foyer, they are not to be reused
* Please contact Parish Office 9774 3662 for further information.
|At St Christopher’s we are committed to continuing to serve you during this challenging time through our Facebook page and website. If you are able to continue to support us with your regular contribution or donation it will be most appreciated. Click here to support us.|
St Christopher’s, Panania
We welcome you to St Christopher’s Parish, Panania, first established in 1952 with Fr Patrick Landers as Parish priest. The parish was created in response to a need for new parishes to provide for the growing number of families settling in south western Sydney.
Our church building has the unique distinction of being a converted ‘Star” movie theatre, purchased, converted and consecrated as the parish church in 1967.
St Christopher’s Parish is alive with the Good News of Jesus Christ, serving the community with the sacraments, including daily Mass, opportunities for Prayer, Rosary and Adoration, and offering many active ministries that provide both spiritual and practical pastoral care to parishioners and the wider community.
Your enquiries and interest in our parish are most welcome. You will find easily accessible information here at our website. Feel free to contact us using the details provided at the top of our home page.
Inspired by the Gospels, the Parish of St Christopher seeks to be a living witness to the Catholic faith, welcoming all who seek the spiritual nourishment that the love of Jesus Christ can offer. We are a community of believers that seek to share this love with all who come into contact with our community.
The St Christopher’s Parish strives to extend the values, practices and traditions of our Catholic faith to all of those in our community. We continue to develop and strengthen relationships between families, the school and beyond with our active sacramental programs and with the growth and development of new and existing ministries.