Welcome to St Christopher’s, Panania
STATIONS OF THE CROSS
Every Friday 7pm during Lent
Every Wednesday at 7.30pm in Church Meeting Room during Lent starting 24th February 2021
2nd RITE RECONCILIATION
Wednesday, 31st March 2021 at 7pm
From February 12th, an unlimited number of people can attend Mass, provided that the one person per 2m2 rule is observed. Now that the 2m2 rule has been reinstated, Archbishop Anthony has lifted the dispensation from our Sunday Mass obligation. The Catholic faithful are once again obliged to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation when this is reasonably possible.
You’ll find more information in this link: https://www.sydneycatholic.org/coronavirus-frequently-asked-questions/
* Masks are no longer compulsory.
* There is no booking required for all masses.
* Please be in the church foyer at least 20 minutes before Mass starts, this is to enable sufficient time to sign in prior to the commencement of Masses (Please note: all entering the Church must sign-in for COVID-safe purposes and social distancing and hygiene measures must be observed at all times).
* Please sign-in using the QR code or the sign-in sheet Thank you for using the QR codes.You can also download the QR reader APP or Service NSW APP if you have trouble using the codes.
* Please take the bulletin with you if not place it in the Rubbish bin in the foyer, they are not to be reused
* Please contact Parish Office 9774 3662 for further information.
|At St Christopher’s we are committed to continuing to serve you during this challenging time through our Facebook page and website. If you are able to continue to support us with your regular contribution or donation it will be most appreciated. Click here to support us.|
St Christopher’s, Panania
We welcome you to St Christopher’s Parish, Panania, first established in 1952 with Fr Patrick Landers as Parish priest. The parish was created in response to a need for new parishes to provide for the growing number of families settling in south western Sydney.
Our church building has the unique distinction of being a converted ‘Star” movie theatre, purchased, converted and consecrated as the parish church in 1967.
St Christopher’s Parish is alive with the Good News of Jesus Christ, serving the community with the sacraments, including daily Mass, opportunities for Prayer, Rosary and Adoration, and offering many active ministries that provide both spiritual and practical pastoral care to parishioners and the wider community.
Your enquiries and interest in our parish are most welcome. You will find easily accessible information here at our website. Feel free to contact us using the details provided at the top of our home page.
Inspired by the Gospels, the Parish of St Christopher seeks to be a living witness to the Catholic faith, welcoming all who seek the spiritual nourishment that the love of Jesus Christ can offer. We are a community of believers that seek to share this love with all who come into contact with our community.
The St Christopher’s Parish strives to extend the values, practices and traditions of our Catholic faith to all of those in our community. We continue to develop and strengthen relationships between families, the school and beyond with our active sacramental programs and with the growth and development of new and existing ministries.