Welcome to St Christopher’s, Panania
* Churches across the Archdiocese of Sydney are open to all people regardless of vaccination status . The number permitted is according to the 2sqm rule, with the exception of people from the same household.
* Masks must be worn while inside a church.
* Vaccinated members of the congregation are permitted to sing, but masks must still be worn.
* If those attending weddings and funerals are all vaccinated no person limit.
* Those not vaccinated that attend funeral or wedding , then the ceremony must be “small”: maximum 11 at a wedding and 10 at a funeral.
* Please note registration is still required for NSW government regulations
* Sign-in using the QR code or the sign-in sheet
Thank you for using the QR codes.You can also download the QR reader APP or Service NSW APP if you have trouble using the codes.
* More information is available on the Archdiocesan website below
* Please contact Parish Office 9774 3662 for further information.
|At St Christopher’s we are committed to continuing to serve you during this challenging time through our Facebook page and website. If you are able to continue to support us with your regular contribution or donation it will be most appreciated. Click here to support us.|
St Christopher’s, Panania
We welcome you to St Christopher’s Parish, Panania, first established in 1952 with Fr Patrick Landers as Parish priest. The parish was created in response to a need for new parishes to provide for the growing number of families settling in south western Sydney.
Our church building has the unique distinction of being a converted ‘Star” movie theatre, purchased, converted and consecrated as the parish church in 1967.
St Christopher’s Parish is alive with the Good News of Jesus Christ, serving the community with the sacraments, including daily Mass, opportunities for Prayer, Rosary and Adoration, and offering many active ministries that provide both spiritual and practical pastoral care to parishioners and the wider community.
Your enquiries and interest in our parish are most welcome. You will find easily accessible information here at our website. Feel free to contact us using the details provided at the top of our home page.
Inspired by the Gospels, the Parish of St Christopher seeks to be a living witness to the Catholic faith, welcoming all who seek the spiritual nourishment that the love of Jesus Christ can offer. We are a community of believers that seek to share this love with all who come into contact with our community.
The St Christopher’s Parish strives to extend the values, practices and traditions of our Catholic faith to all of those in our community. We continue to develop and strengthen relationships between families, the school and beyond with our active sacramental programs and with the growth and development of new and existing ministries.